CherryLime2014 logo

CherryLime2014 logo

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2014-2-12 Dan

 
February has always seemed to be the hardest month of the year for me.  Although it has the shortest numbers of days, in many ways it feels like the longest month of the year.  Often one leaves for work in the dark only to return home in the dark.  And when you do have the rare opportunity see daylight, it is defused through the grey haze of winter clouds. This year is not exception.

The picture I am posting is one of the rare sunny days we have had this winter.  Usually in winter the trade off to see the sun is much colder temperatures. The temperature at the time I took this photograph was -12 degrees, with a wind chill in the -20s.  I will gladly trade a few days of warmth for some vitamin D from the sun this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment